Patient Forms, Map, and Directions to Independent Physical Therapy
Planning your first visit to our Westminster physical therapy practice? We hope looking at our site will answer all of your questions. To save you time, we’ve also included our new patient forms which you can print out and complete prior to visiting our office.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromised excellence in physical therapy. We are a private practice- not a corporate clinic. We specialize in individual one on one care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
Listening to those for whom we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, professionals and community members
- Exceeding your expectations
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels
- Individualized Care
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Insurance and Billing
Our practice is Medicare certified and accepts most insurance carriers except Aetna HMO/PPO. Please contact our office to verify that we are a contracted provider for your insurance plan.
Please see our Office Manager for details.
What To Expect
Being prepared for your appointment will ensure that the physical therapist has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear
- Arrive a few minutes early to complete and review new patient registration forms
- Meet physical therapist for thorough evaluation of injury or condition
- Review goals and specific needs to develop an individualized treatment plan
- Determine the frequency and duration of your course of physical therapy based on rehabilitation objectives
- Discuss patient expectations for maximizing therapy visits and home exercises. Active participation from the patient is vital to a successful recovery and rehabilitation experience